Every once in a while, you run across someone who is changing the world.
Maybe he’s championing the radical idea that solving the problem of global warming can unlock growth in the global economy.
Maybe she’s taking action to improve the opportunity to learn for all Americans by ensuring equal access to technology innovations that improve learning outcomes.
Maybe he’s perfecting a new way to deliver health insurance that empowers people with more choice and control and promotes competition to keep costs down.
Capital Content looks for great leaders who are driving solutions to the big problems of our time. We partner with them and their organizations on content and visibility strategies and manage communications campaigns that take their ideas to actions. Together, we strive for outcomes that produce economic growth and opportunity, improve the environment and lead to positive social change.
Capital Content evolved out of a 15-year collaboration between Susan Thomas and Rob Wyse, advisors to technology companies and private and public sector organizations leveraging technology to innovate. We focus on areas such as healthcare, education, energy, entrepreneurship and global markets. Our chief skills lie in developing issues-driven thought leadership and strategic communications campaigns. We leverage content and traditional and social media to create business and social value.
Are you changing the world? Let’s talk.
Issues we are addressing now include:
- High cost of healthcare in America
- Need for innovation in education through technology and research
- Importance of lifelong learning for economic growth, global competitiveness and national security
- Global warming as the catalyst to grow the worldwide economy
- Evolving conversation about death and dying in America and the value of end-of-life planning
- Privacy as the civil liberty issue of our time
- Balancing quality and affordability in higher education
- Changing the business of legal education to provide more flexible paths to careers in law
- Big data as an opportunity for innovation in business and our daily lives
- Compliance and risk management in a borderless economic environment
- C-level leadership issue of how to drive growth when macro economics cannot be predicted or assumed
- The next jobs in the next economy
- Business growth strategies that affect capital market valuations
Technology innovations we have helped shaped in our careers:
- Virtualization and cloud computing as levers for lowing cost, improving security and reducing energy consumption in large datacenters
- Web-based applications that speed deployment of mission-critical applications while providing flexibility and lower cost
- Data management, data warehousing, business intelligence and analytics and their profound effect on managing organizational performance
- Capital market technology platforms as a means of making private equity investing more accessible to individuals
- Smart set-top boxes and their impact on the cable and satellite television industries
- Ubiquitous high-speed broadband deployment in cities and its impact on business, education and economic development
- New business models for the massive deployment of commercial solar rooftop systems
- Legislation to uphold free conference calling
Clients we are currently partnering with:
Congressionally authorized, non-partisan, nonprofit accelerating innovation in education through technology and research
A leading wellness company with industry’s first personal clinical engagement solution, lowering health care costs one person at a time
Entrepreneur and visionary working on solutions for global warming and sustainability that will unlock the next trillion-dollar economy
MAI Capital Management
Provider of targeted investment solutions to professional investors
Willis Towers Watson
A leading global advisory, broking, and solutions company
Pioneer and operator of the nation’s largest private Medicare health insurance exchange and provider of exchange solutions for active employees
Health & Benefits
Consultants to large employers on a broad range of employee health and other benefits strategies